The Wedding Report, Inc. (http://www.theweddingreport.com/), a wedding industry consultancy just published a report on what will be 2010's color trends. This report provides a look at color themes, color tones, color shade with tones, and color parings demand for 2010 to be married couples.
- Color Demand looks at color interest for the primary color theme and is based on 14 specific color shades; Black, Blues, Browns, Champagne, Gold, Greens, Ivory, Oranges, Pinks, Purples, Reds, Silver, White, and Yellows.
- Color Tone Demand looks at interest in specific color tones and is based on 6 tones; Warm Tones, (Bright, Bold, Vibrant Tones,) Light Tones, Cool Tones, Dark Tones, and Pastel Tones.
- Color Shade with Tone Demand looks at interest in the specific primary color theme in comparison to tone choice.
- Color Parings look at primary color theme choice in selection with secondary color choices.
- Most couples choosing blues as their primary color theme
- Couples looking for warm, bright, bold, and vibrate tones
- Couples using blues as their primary color first want cool pastel blues
- 13.6% of couples choosing blues as their primary color look to pair with white
BTW - we'll be at the Great Bridal Expo in San Francisco on 11/14 and in San Jose on 11/15!